Thursday, October 6, 2011

What's for dinner?

I came across this delicious looking recipe on Pinterest not too long ago...




...and tonight I tried it out. Let me tell you, it tastes even better than it looks. Everybody (including the baby) loved it!


For the filling I used:

about half of a rotisserie chicken from the deli at WalMart
4 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces ricotta cheese
3 tablespoons basil pesto
1/4 cup jarred alfredo sauce
a couple tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese

I switched up the recipe a little because I knew I liked ricotta filling but wasn't sure about the cream cheese and I wanted to save the rest of the cream cheese to make some of these:




The link goes to a recipe for french toast but I just make the sauce and frosting and put it on homemade buttermilk pancakes. Mmm....

1 comment: