Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Extreme Couponing

Do you use coupons? If you don't you really should. It takes minimal effort really and can save you lots of money! I am by no means an extreme couponer. I don't have a coupon binder or stockpile and I don't dumpster dive for coupons. I'm an amateur really but check out what I bought today:



I got all this at Homeland for $34 and some change: 24 yogurt cups, 4 jars of pasta sauce, 4 frozen meals, 1 tub of mashed potatoes, 1 tub of Philly cooking cream, 4 bottles of citrus tea, 1 large bottle of sweet tea, 2 cream of chicken soups, 3 cream of mushroom soups, 5 chicken noodle soups, and 3 cans of chunky soup. I also earned a ticket (maybe 2) to An Affair of the Heart


(If this doesn't seem like much to you for $34 just know that at WalMart's regular prices the yogurt alone would have cost $16)


I use these two sites to find the majority of what I'm going to buy:


www.simplesavingsavvy.net and www.consumerqueen.com



No comments:

Post a Comment